Wondering what time happy hour starts, or if you need a reservation? Get the details on Ben Paris below, and give us a call at 206-513-7303 if you don’t see the information you’re looking for here.
Are reservations required?
- They are not but and we welcome walk-ins. If you have a preferred day and time, we recommend making a reservation.
How do I make a reservation?
- Give us a call at 206-713-7303 or make a reservation at OpenTable.
How do I change or cancel an existing reservation?
- Give us a call at 206-713-7303 or if you made your reservation on OpenTable please head to their website to change it.
What are the options for parking?
- Public parking garage is located down the street on the corner on 2nd and Union, as well as street parking.
What are your hours of operations?
- We are open seven days a week for happy hour from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm and dinner from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Brunch on Saturday and Sundays from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Where can I view a copy of the menu?
- Please visit our Menus Webpage.
Does Ben Paris offer vegetarian, glueten-sensitive, or other dietary restriction menu options?
- Yes, we have a variety of dietary restriction menu options. Please inform your server of any dietary restrictions so we can accommodate your requests.
Who is your Executive Chef?
Do you offer takeout?
- Yes, takeout is available seven days a week from 11:30 am to 8:00 pm. Order online or give us a call at 206-713-7303.
Do you have a private dining room for meetings or events?
- We have several options for semi-private rooms. Please contact our sales team to learn more about Event Spaces at Ben Paris.
I left something at the restaurant, can you tell me if anyone found it?
- If you left something at the restaurant, give us a call at 206-713-7303 for assistance.
Do you sell gift certificates?
- Hell yeah! To purchase a gift certificate, please call 206-713-7303, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.