Wondering what time happy hour starts, or if you need a reservation? Get the details on Ben Paris below, and give us a call at 206-513-7303 if you don’t see the information you’re looking for here.
Are reservations required?
- Reservations are not required and walk-ins welcomed. But if you have a preferred date and time, we strongly recommend a reservation to insure timely and available service.
How do I make a reservation?
- Give us a call at 206-713-7303 or make a reservation at OpenTable.
Do you accept reservations for large parties?
- Any reservation of 9 or more guests is considered a large party. Large party reservations are available by phone at 206-713-7303 and must be secured by a credit card; a fee of $25 per guest will be charged for no-shows on reservations. We accept reservations of 9-16 guests for dinner service and weekday brunch (Monday-Thursday). We do not accept large party reservations for weekend brunch (Friday-Sunday). We kindly require that all large party reservations for dinner utilize our family style Tour the Menu option.
How do I change or cancel an existing reservation?
- Give us a call at 206-713-7303 or if you made your reservation on OpenTable please head to their website to change it.
What are the options for parking?
- Public parking garage is located down the street on the corner on 2nd and Union, as well as street parking.
Can I dine on the rooftop patio?
- Only guests staying at The State Hotel can access the rooftop patio. The rooftop patio is also available for private event bookings.
What are your hours of operation?
- We are open seven days a week. Weekday Brunch Mon–Thurs 7AM–2PM, Happy hour Mon–Fri 4PM–6PM, Dinner Sun–Thurs 4PM–8:30PM & Fri–Sat 4PM–9:30PM, Weekend brunch Fri–Sun 7AM–2PM.
Where can I view a copy of the menu?
- Please visit our Menus Webpage.
Does Ben Paris offer vegetarian, glueten-sensitive, or other dietary restriction menu options?
- Yes, we have a variety of dietary restriction menu options. Please inform your server of any dietary restrictions so we can accommodate your requests.
Who is your Executive Chef?
Do you offer takeout?
- Takeout orders are available by phone or in person during all hours of operation.
Do you have a private dining room for meetings or events?
- We have several options for semi-private rooms. Please contact our sales team to learn more about Event Spaces at Ben Paris.
I left something at the restaurant, can you tell me if anyone found it?
- If you left something at the restaurant, give us a call at 206-713-7303 for assistance.
Do you sell gift certificates?
- Hell yeah! To purchase a gift certificate, please call 206-713-7303, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.