Our Clean Commitment
The wellbeing and health of our team members and guests is always of paramount importance to us here at Ben Paris. In light of COVID-19, we’ve upped our health, safety, and sanitation game to keep our restaurant cleaner than ever. Of course, we remain committed to providing a fun and exceptional dining experience.
Want to know even more? Here are some of the health and safety enhancements we’ve made to change with the times:
- Face masks or coverings and gloves are required for all team members.
- Adhering to physical distancing guidelines throughout the dining areas; and
- All menus will be available digitally for viewing on a guest’s personal device or as single use and disposable, printed on recycled paper.
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we’ve partnered with Ecolab, a gloabl leader in infection prevention, to take our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level through the Columbia Clean program.
Columbia Clean protocols include:
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Utilizing training and procedures as recommended by Ecolab and the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas at every property, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, elevator buttons, thermostats, and more.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing culinary tools and kitchen work areas, along with team members wearing personal protective equipment, sanitizing POS systems between uses, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces, and more.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers, and signage in restaurants and bars, common areas, meeting and event spaces, and amenities.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, paper, directories, magazines, etc. and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations.
- Implementing innovative cleaning technologies, such as modern electrostatic sprayers and ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects.
- Launching Columbia Clean Teams, team members thoroughly trained in health, hygiene, safety, and sanitization standards, and responsible for upholding these standards.
When you visit King County, you can travel confidently knowing there are protocols in place to help keep everyone as safe as possible. In partnership with Visit Seattle and Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority, we have taken the All Clear King County Pledge, backed by public health protocols, to help our region reopen responsibly. As a visitor to our region, you too can take the pledge. Learn more about the All Clear King County Pledge to view an ever-growing list of businesses that are taking the pledge to make health & safety a top priority.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.