Our Clean Commitment
The wellbeing and health of our team members and guests is always of paramount importance to us here at Ben Paris. In light of COVID-19, we’ve upped our health, safety, and sanitation game to keep our restaurant cleaner than ever. Of course, we remain committed to providing a fun and exceptional dining experience.
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we’ve partnered with Ecolab, a gloabl leader in infection prevention, to take our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level through the Columbia Clean program.
Columbia Clean protocols include:
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible hand sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Using commercial-grade MERV-13 rated air filters and opening doors and windows to improve ventilation whenever possible.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces, and more.
- Activating Columbia Clean Teams, team members thoroughly trained in health, hygiene, safety, and sanitization standards, and responsible for upholding these standards.
For questions related to Columbia Clean, please contact email@example.com.
When you visit King County, you can travel confidently knowing there are protocols in place to help keep everyone as safe as possible. In partnership with Visit Seattle and Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority, we have taken the All Clear King County Pledge, backed by public health protocols, to help our region reopen responsibly. As a visitor to our region, you too can take the pledge. Learn more about the All Clear King County Pledge to view an ever-growing list of businesses that are taking the pledge to make health & safety a top priority.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.