Our Clean Commitment
The wellbeing and health of our team members and guests is always of paramount importance to us here at Ben Paris. In light of COVID-19, we’ve upped our health, safety, and sanitation game to keep our restaurant cleaner than ever. Of course, we remain committed to providing a fun and exceptional dining experience.
Want to know even more? Here are some of the health and safety enhancements we’ve made to change with the times:
- Face masks or coverings and gloves are required for all team members.
- Adhering to physical distancing guidelines throughout the dining areas; and
- All menus will be available digitally for viewing on a guest’s personal device or as single use and disposable, printed on recycled paper.
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we’ve partnered with Ecolab, a gloabl leader in infection prevention, to take our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level through the Columbia Clean program.
Columbia Clean protocols include:
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Utilizing training and procedures as recommended by Ecolab and the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas at every property, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, elevator buttons, thermostats, and more.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing culinary tools and kitchen work areas, along with team members wearing personal protective equipment, sanitizing POS systems between uses, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces, and more.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers, and signage in restaurants and bars, common areas, meeting and event spaces, and amenities.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, paper, directories, magazines, etc. and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations.
- Implementing innovative cleaning technologies, such as modern electrostatic sprayers and ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects.
- Launching Columbia Clean Teams, team members thoroughly trained in health, hygiene, safety, and sanitization standards, and responsible for upholding these standards.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.